Flex Infinity Machine P.O.A.

Price on application

  • Sale
  • Regular price

Make an enquiry

Each machine is built to custom specifications and requirements, price will vary to each individual machine. Two patents are registered on this machine. Freight – Fed Ex available to USA, Europe & Asia at your expense – POA Machine building will only commence on placement of order form and deposit of 60% of total cost. Remaining 40% on completion of machine, prior to shipment.